Payment of goods
The costumer have the obligation to pay for the ordered products and the delivery costs to the seller, Creaticon d.o.o. company, using one of the following methods of payment:
- Cash on delivery
- By transfer order or online banking
- American Express® lump sum payment
- Diners® lump sum payment
- Mastercard®, Visa and Maestro® lump sum payment
The Sales-Purchase Agreement shall be deemed concluded upon receipt of payment.
If you are paying by transfer order, after placing your order you will receive an email with all information necessary for filling in the transfer order (general payment slip). Placement of order is considered as reservation of the desired items and quantities. The usual model of payment is 01 (payment by invoice), but some banks have they own codes. You can also leave this field blank but it is best to contact your bank if the system reports an error. In the “credit reference number” field make sure you enter your order number (which you received as part of your email order confirmation).
That number serves so that your payment can be linked to your order faster. The usual time for confirmation of transactions between banks is a maximum of 48 hours. Skintegra.com keeps products reserved for three days. The reservation can be prolonged at your request if you contact the administrator at email@example.com. Products are delivered after the amount is transferred to Skintegra’s giro account.
If you are paying by credit card your data are protected by the CorvusPay system. Find out more on the Privacy and security page.
Import duties, custom costs, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs are prior to buying.
International Standard Tracked Delivery
- Delivered Monday to Friday by GLS
- Tracked Service
- €6 (FREE for orders over €60)
- Delivery to selected countries (see Transit times)
International Priority Tracked Delivery
- Delivered Monday to Friday by DHL
- Tracked Service
- Shipping rate calculated at checkout
- Worldwide delivery
With the exception of presale, most products in regular sale are sent within 2 to 3 business days and delivered within transit times (see below).
In general, received orders are processed the next business day (from Monday to Friday) and sent to the customer (package recipient) within 24 hours. Exceptions are promotional and seasonal periods when due to an increase in the number of orders preparation of packages may exceptionally last longer than 24 hours.
Transit times with GLS:
- Hungary, Slovenia: GLS courier service delivery to home address within 1 to 3 business days
- Austria, Czechia, Germany, Poland, Romania, Slovakia: GLS courier service delivery to home address within 3 to 4 business days
- Belgium, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands: GLS courier service delivery to home address within 4 to 5 business days
- Bulgaria, Denmark, France, Portugal, Spain, Sweden: GLS courier service delivery to home address within 5 to 6 business days
Transit times with DHL Express:
- DHL EXPRESS WORLDWIDE Time-sensitive: delivery by end of next possible day
Transit times depend on courier company, are approximate and are not guaranteed.
After placing your order you will receive:
- an email order confirmation, within several minutes from your order being confirmed
- an email notification that your order has been sent via GLS along with the tracking number for your package, usually within 1 business day from the order confirmation (with the exception of presale periods when expected delivery time is longer)
- if you have given your mobile phone number you will receive an SMS notification from GLS that your package is arriving the next day
If the contents of the package is damaged or in any other way deviates from what has been ordered contact us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.