A LITTLE ABOUT US...
Skintegra skincare represents a fusion between the most advanced functional cosmeceuticals and the elegant performance provided by luxury cosmetics.
Taken on their own, the formulations and overall look and feel of pharmacologically advanced products are in general not very sophisticated, while luxury products are extremely expensive or inaccessible.
We at Skintegra understand what the skin needs, but we also don’t loose from sight the needs of the skin’s owner. Ultimately, visible results and ease of use of products are what motivates us the most to use advanced cosmetic preparations on a daily and long term basis. Only such an approach can result in truly healthy and beautiful skin.
Skintegra is also an interdisciplinary platform which integrates state-of-the-art knowledge on skin and cosmetics and uses it to create unique products.
Each of our products is accompanied by a description and detailed analysis of the functionality of every active ingredient it contains. Our formulations are non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive and reactive skin. We firmly believe modesty is a virtue, so when describing our products, we leave the use of superlatives to our users. Instead, we like to let the facts about our brand speak for us.
- Our products are more than just ordinary cosmetic products and belong to the category of cosmeceuticals.
- Skintegra formulations use clinically proven active ingredients in adequate concentrations that meet the criteria of most up-to-date findings on treatment of premature skin aging, acne, comedones, depigmentation and enlarged pores.
- Skintegra nurtures a fully transparent and educative approach to information on raw materials and finished products. You will find that our products contain effective concentrations of vitamins C and E, hyaluronic, lactic, salicylic and glycolic acid, niacinamide, soothing components such as d-panthenol, bisabolol and allantoin and numerous plant extracts such as green tea, liquorice, ginseng and gingko.
- Skintega formulations are Croatian products. Laboratory formulation, design and production processes are all done in Croatia, while the recyclable packaging is of German and Italian origin.
- None of our products are tested on animals in any stage of production, but are instead tested exclusively on human subjects, volunteers. Skintegra commits to the obligation that no third party shall ever conduct testing on animals on its behalf and that all raw materials are procured from the European Union and Switzerland where, in accordance with legislation from 2013, it is explicitly forbidden to test on animals.
VISIT OUR STORE DIRECTLY AT
OPEN HOURS :
Monday - Friday: 09 - 20h
Saturday: 09 - 15h
Phone: 01 / 6670 869
Address: Lopašićeva 14, Zagreb, HR
(ulaz sa Bauerove)