From the Skintegra laboratory comes a product that defies all forms of dehydration and helps maintain a healthy barrier function. Your skin will seem and feel smoother, more elastic, and have a light, natural glow. Discover a whole new level of hydration with Hyperdew.
WHO IS HYPERDEW FOR?
Hyperdew mask is recommended for all skin types that deal with dehydration, lines, wrinkles, flaking, and maintaining a healthy hydrolipidic barrier. Hyperdew helps the skin stay hydrated, eliminates the feeling of discomfort and tightness, reduces fine lines and dehydration wrinkles, restores freshness and radiance to the skin, softens the skin, and evens out its tone. All this without much effort, while you’re busy sleeping.
WHAT DOES HYPERDEW CONTAIN?
- 5% of azelaic acid derivative solution (APAD): Active ingredient intended to lighten skin complexion. Thanks to its properties, it inhibits melanin synthesis and evens out any dark spots, while improving the texture for a fresher, and more radiant skin appearance.
- NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factors): Skin-related moisturizers, such as sodium lactate, aspartic acid, PCA, glycine, alanine, serine, valine, proline threonine, isoleucine, histidine, and phenylalanine, retain moisture in the stratum corneum, making the skin look and feel hydrated and plump. These NMF components make up a total of 30% of Hyperdew formulation.
- Probiotic ferments and rice extract: Ingredients that support a healthy protective barrier and the skin’s microbiome, reduce redness and reduce inflammation.
- Spirulina + algae and licorice extracts: A combination of ingredients that provides a strong antioxidant effect and renew the skin, as well as smoothing it out.
- Glycerin: One of the most powerful moisturizing ingredients, known for its long-term ability to attract and retain water and for improving the skin's barrier function.
Hyperdew formula has been carefully created to provide advanced hydration for every skin type, making this oil-free mask an ideal addition to any routine that targets the prevention of dehydration and flaking.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL?
What sets Hyperdew mask apart is its ultra-elegant gel texture and "water-burst" formula. When you apply it to your skin, drops of water literally release on its surface, making your skin exceptionally dewy, giving it a glass skin effect.
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
Hyperdew should be the last layer in your evening routine, after the usual serum and cream, thus minimizing transepidermal moisture loss. It can also be used as a stand alone product, after cleansing. The mask does not need to be washed off.
CAN I TRY HYPERDEW IF MY SKIN IS SENSITIVE?
Yes! Hyperdew has been dermatologically tested on sensitive skin. Each of our products is formulated with sensitive skin in mind, but we generally advise doing a "patch test" if the skin is extremely sensitive and finicky and does not tolerate significant changes in the skin care regimen.
DO I NEED HYPERDEW IF I ALREADY HAVE VOLCANICA?
Hyperdew and Volcanica masks are completely different, from their formula to what they do. Your choice is going to depend on the condition of your skin. Volcanica purifies and unclogs pores, keeping sebum production in control, while Hyperdew intensively hydrates and plumps the skin. Of course, you can add both masks to your skincare stash and combine them according to your current skin condition. Volcanica and Hyperdew make an ideal combination for all SOS situations, but also for relaxing skincare rituals.